These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

UKing 30W Moving Head Light [FIXED] Topic is solved

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
ljst0027
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

UKing 30W Moving Head Light [FIXED]

Post by ljst0027 »

Hi,

I am new to this forum so if anyone looking to buy these decent EBAY (MADE IN CHINA) LED moving head lights from this link and I made basic tutorial to install your Fixture into direct files.

U'King 30W LED Moving Head Lights
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311673188409?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

All you have to do is DOWNLOAD, COPY & PASTE all the files over your directory of Freestyler
FOR EXAMPLE:
D:\FreeStyler
MINILEDSPOTLIGHT.rar
:fs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ljst0027 on November 17th, 2016, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: UKing 30W Moving Head Light [FIXED]

Post by Jan_K »

Hej ljst0027

Please use the export function in Fixture Creator and upload the pff file.

This is the proper way to upload a file.

/Jan
ljst0027

Post by ljst0027 »

Hi Jan,

I would provide just the PFF files but there also images of GOBO and COLOURS on their own that i created with photoshop files of image for the fixture.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

If you use the export, pff file, then it is all packed into one file and the import will place images, gobos and so on, in the folders.

pff contain a complete fixtures with images.

/Jan
ljst0027

Post by ljst0027 »

Thanks, I am new to this lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fernanolgu
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Fernanolgu »

Can someone please help I have tried to upload the file but get a error message about the path of the file. Freestyler has the fixture but has none of the images and when trying to edit the file in fixture creature it has none of the gobo settings.
drv
FreeStyler Version: 2
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by drv »

thanks!
sowdenssounds

Post by sowdenssounds »

hi guys i have these type of heads not sure if its the exact make , but i persume thay will most have the similar setup ive followed the steps and got it working just a few issues

when i click on the gobos to change it has no response

and also the color doesn't change its only white , but when i select the auto tabin the macros the colors changed

ive got the manuals but the protocols are not on it .... im new to all this dmx so bare with me with stupid questions

thanks
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

This instrument can be configured as a 7 channel or a 10 channel DMX instrument. The fixture uploaded in this thread is for the 10 channel mode. If the instrument is configured for 7 channels then the instrument will not respond as expected.
sowdenssounds

Post by sowdenssounds »

yeah i tried editing it a bit but i dont know the values to change them to

i have the maunal for mine but minimal information and dont know the make thats my whole problem
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

The images of the manual you posted show a 9 channel and an 11 channel mode for your instrument. The channel assignments are different so your instrument will not respond to the fixture file earlier in this thread as you expect.

Attached is a fixture file that should control your instrument.

If you will determine the DMX channel values for the Color Wheel I will update the fixture file so that a colors window can be opened which will assist in your programming.

The picture is of a moving head but not this particular instrument. If you can supply a picture I will update the fixture definition with your picture.

If you will determine gobo values (and pictures!) I will update the fixture file so that a gobo window can be opened which will assist in your programming.

If you will determine the DMX channel values for the Automatic channel I can build macros which will allow a macro window to be opened.
UKing_30W_LED_Moving_Head_11ch.pff
sowdenssounds

Post by sowdenssounds »

thanks for youre help , im new to this dmx world just struggling at the moment , but im not sure where i will find the dmx values

when i click on the panel on the right then it changes , just no panels come up obviously because its not setup
sowdenssounds

Post by sowdenssounds »

thanks for youre help , im new to this dmx world just struggling at the moment , but im not sure where i will find the dmx values

when i click on the panel on the right then it changes , just no panels come up obviously because its not setup
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

No worries. We are had to start from zero.

The window in the bottom right of your picture is the Pan/Tilt window. [FYI, on the bottom left of this window you can access the pre-programmed Freestyler movements].

The Lamp window will control your dimmer and strobe channels.

These windows are provided to make controlling your lights easier. They do the same thing as the standard sliders in the upper right hand corner [except they may add additional programming function such as the Pan / Tilt movements]. Either may be used.

One way to open the extra windows is to click the top menu item Window and then click All. Until the fixture definition is updated no other windows are available.

Finding the DMX values is easy if they are in the manual. If not..... get a pencil and a piece of paper:

Use the dimmer to bring the light intensity up to a level you can easily see

Color Wheel: move the standard slider for the Color Wheel slowly from left to right. The color of the light should change. With each change in color note the color and the DMX value show in the right hand side of the color slider.

Gobos: move the standard slider for the Gobosl slowly from left to right. The gobo should change. With each change in gobo note the gobo (just number them from 1 to ... if you do not want to draw the gobo image) and the DMX value show in the right hand side of the gobo slider.

Pan Tilt speed: there is no other window for this. You will need to experiment with the speed until you develop a "feel" for what you like. This may vary depending on your light show.

Automatic: I assume your instrument has some pre-programmed shows or movements. Without the manual I am only guessing. Again, move the standard slider from left to right and observe the effects and DMX value. Be aware that this channel may work in conjunction with others. Without the manual ....

Best wishes! Please post updates to your progress.
sowdenssounds

Post by sowdenssounds »

thanks for all you're help so far , ive managed to digg around google for similar fixtures to mine and fount one
and just copied some settings other fixtures that did work , i think its working ok now

just got to see if all works with making the sequences next

thanks again
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Glad it is working for you.
Joker2002
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by Joker2002 »

Hello I have a 13 Channel Moving Head that somehow does not get out with the colors, no color has its own channel 8-11

SORRY my eng is Bad Translate with Google

01.Level 0-255
02.Level of fine-tuning 0-255
03.Vertical 0-255
04.Vertical of fine-tuning 0-255
05.Speed 0-255
06.Dimming 0-255
07.Strobe 0-255
08.Red dimming 0-255
09.Green dimming 0-255
10.Blue dimming 0-255
11.White dimming 0-255
12.Self-propelled 0-255
13.Reset 150-250

I Downloaded Some Fix. No one Have Light. I Love my mini Moving Head can anyone Help with Fix.. ?
Privat @ Home Using

Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Does your light shine white light or does it not shine any light?

I think you will need to have at least 2 dimmers with values higher than 0.
channel 6 (Dimming) must be on
Some combination of channels 8, 9, 10 and 11 must also be on.
Johnwells1385
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Johnwells1385 »

I've tried every profile on this forum and not one is even relevent
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is a fixture I created based on the DMX channel information in the above post.

I hope this helps you.
Johnwells1385

Post by Johnwells1385 »

these are the ones i have https://www.wish.com/product/5955c246e81e8a28e9b4de25
this is the address codes
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

The channel usage and text of the manual you posted are identical to a fixture I created for another member. Here is the fixture I made for him. He stated it worked for him.
Docooler_60W_LED_moving_head_11ch.pff
Johnwells1385

Post by Johnwells1385 »

i'm trying to do the move to sound
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

The manual is completely unclear about the value needed for sound movement. Try using the standard slider in Freestyler for channel 10 and set the value to 255.

If you are trying to use the Freestyler software sound to light hopefully someone who is familiar can help you. I have not used it and am not familiar with its use.
JoPeMUC

Post by JoPeMUC »

Thanks for providing the profile for the 10 channel version, it works perfectly.

But the images for the color wheel were not correct. They showed the gobos rather than the colors. I have made a new version with correct color images.
MINILEDSPOTLIGHT_colors.pff

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”