These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Stairville Stage TRI LED Bundle Complete hardware advice requested.

Discussions concerning DMX gear in general.
bordonbert
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Stairville Stage TRI LED Bundle Complete hardware advice requested.

Post by bordonbert »

Hi guys, new to the forum. I know this is not the sort of post that would be usual here but it is a simple request and it may just be that someone has knowledge of this and can get me out of a jam. Abject apologies if I am out of line, let he who is without sin..... :D

I have a set of "Stairville Stage TRI LED Bundle Complete" stage lights. I know they are known here as Google searching led me to you. I also know that previous queries have been on the control software side. My set has blown and the lights no longer function. This is due to damage to the switched mode PSUs inside the main body which are both dead. Does anyone know what the output voltage of these PSUs is? They are just a generic board and could easily be replaced. I have contacted Thomann who are the parent company but can get no info from them.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is out of place here.

Return to “Other DMX/Lighting questions”