These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Art X15 midi Footswitch controller

Questions regarding general external control forum.
tommylee333
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8

Art X15 midi Footswitch controller

Post by tommylee333 »

This is my first time posting here so i hope i do it right.
Does anyone here know how to set the art x15 unit up, so it will change the sequences in freestyler when the cue window is open, and you have several sequences in the cue window?
i have midi ox and loopbe1 installed, and the art x15 is connected with a usb to midi cable. it is sending signals because i can see the midi notes in the recieve and transmit window of midi-ox.
i set the midi on freestyler to edit and it recieves the midi note on command, but it never controls anything after i do that. i press the buttons and art x15 sends a signal and tells freestyler what midi note it has sent and i save all the notes from the art x15 to the controls that i want them to control, but when i exit the edit mode and press the buttons on the art x15 it doesn't do anything. i leave the midi mode running i only exit the edit mode.any ideas? thanks and God bless.

Kings
Commited FS Forum helper
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Art X15 midi Footswitch controller

Post by Kings »

Yep...the latest release of FS has some midi bugs. Try an older version of FS (a couple back) and see how you go. Just waiting on a new release now that deals with the midi bugs.

Return to “General Midi Controllers”