These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Not a bug as such .......

Disscussions on possible bugs in the current BETA.
YOU MUST FILE A BUG REPORT HERE before discussing possible bugs.

The Idea of this is :

1. Informing others of confirmed BUGS and
2. Giving other members the opportunity to confirm your possible bugs

Forum rules
YOU MUST FILE A BUG REPORT HERE before discussing possible bugs.
Plasma
FreeStyler Telnet Creator
FreeStyler Version: 2.96H
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Not a bug as such .......

Post by Plasma »

I've noticed when I have a chase with say 7 scenes in it with the scene time set at 5 Seconds, and I then set it to "random" in the cue list, it sometimes seems to stick on one cue for say 10 seconds, I think what is happening is that it is randomly selecting the same scene twice in a row. Just wondering if its possible to alter this behaviour so that the scenes are only repeated once all 7 scenes have been shown? (The CD Player in my car has a similar NON-RANDOM feature and it plays the same song twice before having played all songs on the CD! Very Annoying, especially when they come on twice in a row!) .. Anyway, thought I'd point it out, like I say not a bug as such just a minor annoyance.

Guess a simple way round it would be to have a small 15 Element array and store a value like "0" in all as the random pattern starts. Then as each Scene comes up change it to "1", then if the random scene chosen already has a 1 in the array, pick another value till all are used then 0 them all and start again. (Hope that makes sense!)

Cheers

Plasma

There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't!

Return to “Latest Beta Bugs”