These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Laserworld el 200 rgy fixture

terminator
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6

Laserworld el 200 rgy fixture

Post by terminator »

For all who have a problem with the laserworld el 200 rgy here are a 100% working fixture. all works but pan and tilt doesn`t work. Who can help me to correct the fixture pls post the fixture data in this theme. Here are my fixture: :fs:
laserworld el 200 fixture file.zip

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Laserworld el 200 rgy fixture

Post by Jan_K »

Please upload the manual or DMX table

/Jan
terminator
Just started using FS

Post by terminator »

here are the manual from the internet http://www.evsound.be/images/catalogus/el-200rgy.pdf
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Hej Terminator

You have placed the XY control on pan / tilt.
In this case it is not optimal because the XY controls have two ranges with different functionallity.

Example:
X value: 1 to 127 static, like a normal pan control the figure is placed in a fixed position.
X value: 128 to 255 dynamic, the figur move in the x-axis direction and the value becomes a speed control.

Think it could be an idea to place the XY control on gobo wheel 2 and 3 because you can only benefit from the pan/tilt control as long as the blue ball are in the section that covers 0 - 127.

I don't have to much time the next 2- 3 weeks but I will try to modify you fixture to show what I mean

/Jan
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

I just had a closer look on the manual and the Fixture.

I think there is something wrong.

In the manual Pattern are on Channel 2 in fixture it is made on channel 3
Strobe is in manual on channel 3, in fixture it is placed on channel 4.

????

/Jan
terminator
Just started using FS

Post by terminator »

hey jan_K

I can say that the laserworld el 200 rgy not for 100% works, becaus the laser is to old for the usb2dmx interface, thats at the most lasers from laserworld. You can buy a dmx pult there is the laser for 100% working. Pan and Tilt don´t works with the interface. Thats the problem the manual is not right at the dmx pult pan and tilt is channel 5 and 6 and the rest is right.
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Ok that way around.

You don't have the correct version of the manual that fits the fixture.

I have tried that once with a no name laser.

I made a fixture that covered all the DMX channels. Then I managed to get an image on and then by moving the sliders in right side of FreeStyler one by one I could figure out what each channel controled but it was not a simple task because some of the channels had more functions.
The way I did the intitial search for functions was adjust one channel and see what it controlled and then return it to 0.
This I did for each channel some like animation speed had no effect at the beginning.

In the second search I adjused the one without any finction the a value and the tried all the other sliders to see when I had a change.

/Jan
terminator
Just started using FS

Post by terminator »

i´ve bought a dmx pult now it goes for 100%. My tip buy a dmx pult i have a dmx pult from ibiza sound it is easy and the laser goes for 100%. I´ve asked thomann and they have said that the dmx from all interfaces to new for the laser is. Thats by the most lasers from laserworld. With freestyler it doesnt go

// terminator

Return to “Lasers”