These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Sliders in iPad app

Angelic
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

Sliders in iPad app

Post by Angelic »

Ok, first post, forgive me - but WOW! I've been using Freestyler for some time now and I think it's all great - for what I use it for it's simple to use, really functional and just brilliant!

I've downloaded the iPad app and I was surprised at just how easily it all just......well......worked - put in IP address and.......go! I was expecting a whole heap of trouble getting it working, but nope - right out of the box :D

Ok, so - question. In the remote app I have my sliders page however I'm trying to control in my groups a group of Martin Wizard Extremes. How do I go about relating the actual DMX channels with the sliders, Master Intensity, Gobo Rotation (i.e. mirror dish rotation in this case), Shutter, Pan & Tilt all work fine and as you would expect them - but I don't have access to any colours, gobo wheel shake and so on as they're not on the 'stock' list of sliders if that makes sense? So, is there a way I can manually assign each slider in the remote or with Freestyler on the PC?

Many thanks :)

Return to “iOS (iPhone & iPad)”