These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Using Freestyler APP

johnnotestine
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Using Freestyler APP

Post by johnnotestine »

I have the Freestyler Iphone app connected and working fine with my lights and sequences; however, I am wondering is there any easier way to run shows from my phone?

The problem is that my sequences work by hitting the sequence #, but there is no way to tell if it is running on my phone. Also, is there any way to rename the Sequence on the phone display so it does not just say "Sequence 1"?

I am thinking there must be an easier way to actually run a show with the remote, I just don't know how to do it.

johnnotestine
Just started using FS

Re: Using Freestyler APP

Post by johnnotestine »

Mmax-

Thanks for the info, being able to rename is a huge help.

So you are saying there is currently no way to tell if the scene is playing on the phone display?

This seems like a great app with just a few shortfalls. I can imagine running my DJ software and freestyler on the same computer while having someone else (or myself) run lights with my phone.
johnnotestine
Just started using FS

Re: Using Freestyler APP

Post by johnnotestine »

Great!

I now have my groups, sequences, and buttons renamed.

Is there a way to add additional sequences, or is the app currently limited to the # displayed (20 sequences and 30 buttons)?

Return to “iOS (iPhone & iPad)”