These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Robe Clubscan 250 CT

jozo.mituch
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Robe Clubscan 250 CT

Post by jozo.mituch »

Hi!
I created fixture profile for light described above.
Gobo set icons are included, colours are used from original Freestyer sources.

This profile is tested and working on Freestyler 3.4.4 !

Enjoy!

Jozo Mituch

PS: only for sure: Original operator's manual is avaiable there: http://www.robe.cz/products/article/clubscan-250-ct/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jozo.mituch on November 9th, 2011, 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lights: 10x Robe Clubscan 250 CT, 4x Martin Mac 250 Kryton, 12kW classic PAR 64 cans
Sound: 30kW mixture of EAW & RCF, powered by QSC PL series and driven with XTA DP446
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Robe Clubscan 250 CT

Post by Spirit »

Hej jozo.mituch

I have seen you made a real nice zip file with everything in it But Fixture Creator got his own"Sort of Zip file its a .PFF FIle.

If you open fixture creator and press on File and then on "EXPORT" you can Export you fixture file to a PFF file.
and a PFF can contane Fixt.Picture, Custom gobo's, custom Colors.
Just everything custom you made.
and the nice thing about it is if you open a .PFF file everything will be extract at the Corect location ;)
So there is no README needed :D

/Spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance

Return to “Robe”