These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

FreeStyler in a box

Questions regarding the Behringer BCF2000 controller.
wardomon
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

FreeStyler in a box

Post by wardomon »

FS-in-a-box1.jpg
I'd like to share a picture of my controller set-up. The BCF2000 is sitting on top of a (free to me) laptop inside a $16 surplus case. Luckily the foam that came with the case required minimal trimming. The laptop is on a dual fan cooling pad. Most of the wiring is run through the cooler. I removed the desk stand from the monitor and mounted it to the cover using bolts with fender washers under the heads to distribute the stress. Most of the front end packs into the the case except for the keyboard and BCF2000, which are carried separately. Has anyone used one of the flexible roll-up keyboards?

Still a bit of work to do cleaning things up, but it's nice to have only a couple of cables to plug in rather than an entire PC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Return to “BCF2000”