These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

RGB LED par program live intensity

OLD ANDROID FORUM
t-cue
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

RGB LED par program live intensity

Post by t-cue »

Hello all! I've got a question. Witch is the best way to program RGB LED pars so that you could dim them in live set and keep this intensity while switching other cues through touchscreen. Led par is 6ch and channels are 1-dim, 2-red, 3-green, 4-blue, 5-strobe, 6-presets. I want to dim them on touchscreen by submaster fader. I've tried several ways, but it does not work. Someone got it working? Please advice on how to do this the right way.
Thanks in adance, Erik. :fs:

spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: RGB LED par program live intensity

Post by spud1511 »

The "right" way is pretty much whatever works for you.

I would suggest making sure when you create your scenes and chases to carefully avoid setting any values to the master intensity so when you play them back you won't override any live changes you make.

This would give you the option to have a submasters section of its own for your preset intensity values. It would also give you the option to use override buttons (can program a keyboard shortcut to it then e.g. 1-10 in 10% increments) with a override button fade enabled. Or you can have a button set to select the group of lights you want to grab, and then you can move the slider live to change the affected lights.

Return to “Android.old”