These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Evolite Beam MK2 Topic is solved

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
DamsoC
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Evolite Beam MK2

Post by DamsoC »

Hello,

I need the folder on fixture creator to work my Evolite beam 2R MK2.
I try by mylself but I have a lot of problems to run normaly the gobos and colours.

Here is the product informations :
http://static.evolite-pro.com/pdf/manua ... manual.pdf

Thanks a lot for your help

Damien

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Evolite Beam MK2

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hello,

Please use the Fixture Creator EXPORT function and then upload the exported fixture definition to this thread. Since you attempted to create a fixture let us review what you have. We can provide you information to improve your fixture.
DamsoC

Post by DamsoC »

Hello,
Thanks for your answer.
Here is my fixture creator about the device Evolite beam 2R. For me moment I don't know the right color and gobos precisely. For the channel 5 I replaced the function. For the channel 18 and 19 I don't kow the right function

Thanks for your help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Your fixture is pretty good. Here are a few suggestions:
- Create Custom Sliders for the functions in Channel 12
- Create Macros for the built in macro functions in Channel 13
- You have Channel 17 listed as Gobo Rotation 1. This is OK as long as it does not confuse you.
- You have a duplicate entry in Color Wheel 1 - suggest you delete the duplicate
- Also in color Wheel 1 - value 141 is a rainbow effect - there should be a GIF for that
- I noticed that the colors in Color Wheel 2 are not always what is listed in the manual. I use Window's Paint
app to build GIFs for colors that are not in the library.
- The value you specified in STROBE channel are what is in the manual. Consider changing Strobe Low to 4
and Strobe High to 251

I do not understand your comment about replacing the function for channel 5. According to the manual channel 5 controls pan/tilt speed - it does not control the iris

Channel 18 controls the speed of the dimmer/prism - I do not think it controls ZOOM. Delete the values in the ZOOM specification and simply label the channel as Dimmer Prism Speed

Channel 19 controls the gobo rotation speed. It should be OK the way you have it specified. If it is confusing then delete the Gobo 2 Rotation values and simply label the channel as Gobo Wheel Speed
DamsoC

Post by DamsoC »

Sorry for the delay, thank you again for your help.
I have several questions about your suggestions:
- How to create custom sliders for channel 12 ?
- For channel 17 and 5 what's function is more suitable ?
- How labeled a channel for another function ?

This is my new fixture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Have a look
beam2r.jpg
Evolite_Beam_2R_MKII_19ch.pff
/Jan
DamsoC

Post by DamsoC »

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will test this quickly.

Regards
kramer.k

Post by kramer.k »

DamsoC wrote: May 18th, 2020, 11:13 pm Hello,
Thanks for your answer.
Here is my fixture creator about the device Evolite beam 2R. For me moment I don't know the right color and gobos precisely. For the channel 5 I replaced the function. For the channel 18 and 19 I don't kow the right function

Thanks for your help
I like this device, it is immediately clear that you have made an effort

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”