These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

varytec hero Spot Wash 80

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
nomic
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

varytec hero Spot Wash 80

Post by nomic »

Hi you all.
needing very mutch of your help.

lookingo for fixtures do varytec hero Spot Wash 80

apreceate you help.
you all :fs:

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: varytec hero Spot Wash 80

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hello,

Is the attached PDF the correct manual for your instrument?

If so, in which mode are you interested?

Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nomic

Post by nomic »

Rod_Horning wrote: April 20th, 2019, 2:46 am Hello,

Is the attached PDF the correct manual for your instrument?

If so, in which mode are you interested?

Regards
Yes it's that one
the 20ch mode.

i have ben trying to build one on my one... but strangling on the part of controlling spot and wash with diferent dimmers.
Big thanks on your help
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is my attempt at a fixture definition for your instrument.
Please test and post any issues - I will attempt to correct any problems.

Your instrument is actually 2 instruments in one - wash and spot. The wash function has separate dimmer and strobe controls from the spot function. Sometimes the best way to define such an instrument is to define multiple fixtures so that the various functions are represented by a fixture. Due to the DMX channel structure of your instrument I choose to keep everything in one fixture definition - thus BLACKOUT will not turn off the lights in your instrument and I did not define a strobe channel. These functions are controlled from the standard DMX sliders - the helpful programming windows for these functions are not available.

Programming windows that ARE available:
Beam
Colors
Gobos
Macros
Custom Sliders
Pan/Tilt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nomic

Post by nomic »

Many thanks

this is my ideia...
i am very new on building fitures.
what do you think about this??
nomic

Post by nomic »

have just tested yours and the one i put.

both work. but mine seams more complete.
i would apreciate any input on both of them and some improvements
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

I noticed that your version does not have labels for 3 of the channels. You may find that a bit confusing during programming. Also, while certainly not a problem, I did not see the gobo shake values in the gobo wheel.

As you have made the effort to build a fixture definition you will probably find it easier to use the one you built as you are more familiar with it.
nomic

Post by nomic »

Rod_Horning wrote: April 21st, 2019, 12:56 pm I noticed that your version does not have labels for 3 of the channels. You may find that a bit confusing during programming. Also, while certainly not a problem, I did not see the gobo shake values in the gobo wheel.

As you have made the effort to build a fixture definition you will probably find it easier to use the one you built as you are more familiar with it.
i'll improve with that feedback.
Many thanks on all your help.
after the update i'll put the new fixture here.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”