These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

what am i not undersstanding

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
basshammer
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: x2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

what am i not undersstanding

Post by basshammer »

Everything I read is basically related to the proper use of high dollar DJ fixtures and for the most part little or no use of freestyler for a rock band, I'm old school, I just want to use my 4 channel lights like a light man would have back in the day, It took me a year to get all of my fixtures up and running with sound to light, with no help from freestyler or anyone else but I'm really stumped this time, Every scene I set up scenes all the lights do the same color and simply change to the next color which is great for some songs, I have 12 fixtures that are all 4 channel DMX 512 and four 4 channel par 56 lights, a DMX, A black light light and two moving head light all made in China Generic, I can controll any one of them to do anything I program,, What I'm wanting to do is seperate the 12 front lights into 4 groups of 3 fixtures that I can control separately so while one group of three is "on" the other groups of three are "off" and I want the four pars to run two at a time so I can criss cross the beams of light, What am I missing ? If anyone can explain this to me I would be very grateful, My Email is basshammer5x4x3x2x@gmail.com

Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: what am i not undersstanding

Post by Laudrin »

If you could use sentence marks and paragraphs I'm sure there would be people in the forum gladly helping you with your problem. ;-)

I'm not sure if it's because I'm no native speaker of English, but I find it hard to understand your problem and what you want to achieve.

Could elaborate on that?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”