These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Beamz White LED and 3rd party RGB led pars help ******Updated ****

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
gazza8uk
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 512
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

Beamz White LED and 3rd party RGB led pars help ******Updated ****

Post by gazza8uk »

Hi All,

I have a issue that I am having with creating my own fixtures for these lights (i'll post pics when I get home)

I have been able to use the Generic Chinese 7 channel for 36x1W LED for the 3rd party one with a slight issue and that is the lights I have are 8 channel but these are only set up for 7 and its missing the Dimmer Channel and the Sound Activated function also that is missing.

I have also got the Beamz LED white Pars and I have been quite lucky with these as I have been able to get mostly everything working apart from 2 thing that is annoying me and that is the simple thing of the On Off of the light, I can use a slider but I want to use the button and also there is 3 channels that can be used for groups of leds to be used but I can't get them to work either.

can someone help in anyway at all, I will post any pics, fixture files or manuals when I get home but I just thought I'd post this now while its bugging my head in and need it sorted asap for a festival of remembrance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Beamz White LED and 3rd party RGB led pars help ******Updated ****

Post by Laudrin »

Hi gazza8uk, I think it will be to late for your festival, but if you did not sort it out by yourself maybe these hints can help:
  • The generic PAR file looks good. You added the 8th channel and adjusted the intensity channel number. So everything should work fine, maybe excluding the macros if you did not adjust them. There (macro tab) you can add the sound function, if not already included. Just adjust the DMX channel and value found in the macros table. You can delete everything there you don't need, and of course add macros if needed.
  • You already added a value for lamp in the other fixture file. I'm not sure myself of the different implications using shutter, intensity and lamp, but you can try shutter instead or additional to lamp and use the button appearing in the lamp-(/shutter-/intensity)-window. You also can try to create a macro to set the dimmer/intensity value to 0 and 255 (and if you need, more variations) and use the option "show in" and then "lamp" to let FreeStyler show the lamp/intensity on/off buttons in that window.
If you were successful, please write a short comment to help others with the same problem. :-)

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”