These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chinese Moving Head (Docooler 60w Moving Head)

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
storer77101
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Chinese Moving Head (Docooler 60w Moving Head)

Post by storer77101 »

Hi All,
A while back I purchased a cheap moving head from amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... =UTF8&th=1
It is pretty good for the money and has DMX functionality. I had been able to program it on my analogue controller however since moving to freestyler I can't seem to work out how to do it, I have had a go and nothing works. I would be really grateful if someone could look at making a fixture file for it, I have attached a picture of the DMX settings that were in the manual.
ps in the manual there is a hole in the paper where one of the values are it says 190-193.
TIA :fs:

Kind Regards
Daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Chinese Moving Head (Docooler 60w Moving Head)

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thank you for posting the manual pages.

Attached is my attempt for the 11 channel mode.

The manual, likely due to language translation, is not clear on channels 7 and 8 so they may be incorrect.

The colors (channel 5) are not defined in the manual pages. The link you provided did list the colors so I guessed at the color to DMX value.

No gobo pictures were available so I just used 1, 2, 3 ... 8.

Please post any corrections and/or additional information and I will update the fixture definition.

After you add the fixture to Freestyler and select it, click on the top menu item Window->All. In addition to the standard Freestyler sliders this will open the following helpful programming windows:
Colors
Gobos
Lamp
Macros
pan/tilt
custom sliders

I expect I do not have the fixture completely correct so please provide feedback so that the fixture definition can be improved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
storer77101
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Chinese Moving Head (Docooler 60w Moving Head)

Post by storer77101 »

Hi Mate,
Thank you so much it is spot on, life saver.

Kind Regards
Daniel

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”