These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Tomshine 12led 40w wash moving head

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
piphowell
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Tomshine 12led 40w wash moving head

Post by piphowell »

Hi. I appreciate your time.

I have brought a tomshine mini 40w 12 led wash moving head.
https://www.tomshine.com/p-l1615us.html

Tried looking for the fixture on the forum and tried creating one myself but I got all messed up. I did take a photos of the manual.if that helps.

I appreciate it again.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

piphowell

Re: Tomshine 12led 40w wash moving head

Post by piphowell »

I do apologise this went in the wrong section.
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please use the fixture creator to export what you have and attach the exported fixture to this thread. Let me look at it and give you some feedback. While I can create a fixture for you I would prefer to assist you in creating your own.
piphowell

Post by piphowell »

That would be awesome if you could, I would like a hand.

I'll post it soon
piphowell

Post by piphowell »

I have managed to tweak this to start working correctly like tilt and pan, but can figure about strobe and shutter and I don't know what to do with sound activation but the basics moving and changing light is there as I'm new to this. many thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
piphowell

Post by piphowell »

plus I would like to know how to fade it in and out and it automatically defaults on load the colour red, I cant see a clash in the settings
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hi

Good work!

The basic STROBE (OFF, slow to fast) can be specified in the Strobe setting in the primary fixture creator window [Strobe ch.]. For the remaining strobe functions I've used a combination of Custom Sliders and Macros. Give it a try.

Please use the Fixture Creator Export Function (File -> Export) to create the attachment. The .FXT file contains pointers to other files and thus is not complete in and of itself. The Export function includes all of the referenced files.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”