These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

30watt Mini Led spot movinghead

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
barto446
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

30watt Mini Led spot movinghead

Post by barto446 »

Hello all.

I bought a lamp from Alie.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Ne ... type = 600

Now I try to make a 11 channel fixture but not everything works ok.
Would anyone be able to see where I am at fault now? because I do not see it anymore.
The only description I have in the appendix. I followed the forum tutorial and that took a lot of time haha, but in part it works. but not yet complete, hopefully someone can help me to get out the mistake i made
at page 2 of the pdf are the 11 channel settings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Re: 30watt Mini Led spot movinghead

Post by Rod_Horning »

Your color wheel (channel 5) does not appear to be correct. The Rainbow effect begins at the DMX value of 140. Your color wheel has a fixed color at value 143 and a fixed color at value 154. Your documentation did not include the values for colors so I can not tell you if the rest of the color wheel is correct or not.

I recommend you code a value of 0 for Strobe Off (channel 7)

Does channel 6 control your gobos. Do you have the correct patterns and values?

Please indicate in more detail what is not working and perhaps we can provide more help.

IMPORTANT. Did you use the control panel on the physical instrument to set 11 channel mode. If the physical instrument is set to 9 channel mode the Freestyler fixture will not control your light as you expect. For example, in 9 channel mode channel 3 controls color and channel 4 controls spot (gobo?). In 11 channel mode channel 3 controls Vertical operation and channel 4 controls Vertical Trimming.
barto446

Post by barto446 »

Thank you for the fast replay!

I just modyfi with your recommended code and its al little bit better. The colours are not the same as i program. I set the head at 11 channel, even with the freestyler. I dont have the correct gobos and colour. I am in controle of the pan and tilt now.
The manual i uploaded is everything i got.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

I seen this lack of documentation quite often from Aliexpress.

Yes, BOTH the instrument AND the Freestyler fixture must be either 9 channel or 11 channel.

Your instrument does not provide individual control of the RGB or CYM lights, it has predefined colors (which could be because the instrument only has white LEDs and uses a color wheel with gels. The only control you have over color is which one of the predefined colors the instrument displays.

What you can do is use the standard Freestyler slider and move the slider for channel 5 from left to right making a note of the DMX value as each new color is shown. Then edit your fixture so that the color wheel matches these values.

When I click on your aliexpress.com link the web page has pictures of several gobos. If these are correct for your instrument you can use the Windows 10 snipping tool to create a jpeg image of each gobo. Use PAINT to resize the image to 30 by 30 pixels and save the image to the Freestyler/Gobos directory as a BMP. After you have created all of the images then use the channel 6 slider to determine the DMX value for each gobo. Next, edit your fixture, inserting the DMX values and the image associated with that value. If the web page does not show the correct gobo then you could use the Misc_01, Misc_02, etc. GIFs instead.

I hope this helps.
barto446

Post by barto446 »

Hello. Thanx for the help. I managed a little bit. Not everything works perfect,but i am still working on it. The main settings are ok wright now so i can play with it. :) thnks for your support and my bad english haha.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Your English is much better than my ability to speak your language! ;)

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”