These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

SGM Galileo IV

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
Haris_82
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

SGM Galileo IV

Post by Haris_82 »

Hi,

I just create a fixure for this profile. Everything is working well but the problem start with automatic shape. If i choose one color and one gobo and start automatic shape at one moment it turn white and than goes again as selected. Could be a problem with locate and default state?

video
video-fdc299a7692305c0354b8ce6e408797d-V.rar
pff file
Galleo IV 18ch.pff
chb file
notworking.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Haris_82 on January 4th, 2018, 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: SGM Galileo IV

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please use the Fixture Creator to Export your fixture to a file (the file extension will be .pff) and upload this file (do not compress). The fixture file itself often contains pointers to other files and thus may not work on other people's computers.
Haris_82

Post by Haris_82 »

I upload the pff file.
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thank you for uploading the .pff file.

Your video does show the issue.

Another request. Please upload the Sequence file as an RAR or ZIP file that demonstrates the problem.
Haris_82

Post by Haris_82 »

I also upload the chb file in rar. So this happend also when i move pan and tilt without using shape.
I have tried to make a fixure in Martin Lightjockey and Dmx Creator with same value and same channel and everything is working well. Only with Freestyler i have this strange problem.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Hej.

When you operate the fixture manually is it then also failing or is it only when you run a sequence.

If it is only when you run a sequence then it is there you need to search eventually by single stepping it.

/Jan
Haris_82

Post by Haris_82 »

It s failing in both case.
Haris_82

Post by Haris_82 »

When i change colors,gobos,dimmer,focus,iris everything is ok but when i start use pan and tilt something strange happend. I check value channel and they are ok. Pan,tilt,pan fine and tilt fine are on channel 5,6 17,18.
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Have you tried to use the sliders in right side of FS.
You can try them one by one and see which one makes the fixture fail.

Also eventually open the output monitor window to see the what values are changed.
(If it is fast enough to catch it).

/Jan
Haris_82

Post by Haris_82 »

I write it in previous post. When move Pan and Tilt change colors and gobos is some position. We also remove off the head of scanner and tried move pan and tilt. Same happend. I also create same profile without colors, tilt and same happend.
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Yes I read that but there may be a difference if you use the pan / tilt panel or the slider in right side of freestyler.

There may be an error in FreeStyler somewhere and you may need to make a new fixture from scratch adding one functionality at the time to debug.

Also there could be an other thing. FreeStyler may be to fast updating the data.
You can eventually try to change the update rate for interface. It is the same place where you select the interface.
But I don't think that is the problem.

/Jan
Haris_82

Post by Haris_82 »

I tried to change rate. But nothing happend. The problem is somewhere in FS. I will try to fix it.
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Please report your findings in the bug tracker.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”