These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Blizzard Vignette help

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
soundguy
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Blizzard Vignette help

Post by soundguy »

Hi All.

I am making a fixture for a Blizzard Motif Vignette.
Here is the manual...https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1741/ ... 8694111116

In 10 channel mode.
I have begun by semi-clonning a similar fixture and I've attached what I've done so far.

The Effect channel has 40 different modes.
Do I have to make 40 "gobo" lines for this to work properly?
What is the easiest way to build this fixture?
Also, the fixture will not save unless all of the gobo pictures are filled in..? Is there a trick?

Thanks for the help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Blizzard Vignette help

Post by Rod_Horning »

You can always leave the GOBO channel blank in the fixture definition. This eliminates the need to fill in the GOBO pictures. You then simply use the standard Freestyler sliders to control the EFFECTS channel. (You'll want to label the channel in the channel description tab.) Of course this means you will probably want to have a reference handy so you know what the fixture will do as the values change on the effects channel.

Another option is to code the 40 effects as custom sliders. That is a lot of sliders for the Freestyler workspace so this is probably not a desirable option.

All of the channels can be controlled by the standard Freestyler sliders. Many of the definitions in the Fixture Creator are used to create helpful windows. For instance, when you specify Enable CMY/RGB and RGB values, Freestyler can open a COLOR window (when you select the fixture) that gives you a color pallet to work with - much easier than mixing the color with the individual sliders.
soundguy
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Re: Blizzard Vignette help

Post by soundguy »

Thanks Rod.

That gives me a good start.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”