These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

need fixture for stairville clb .2.4

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: need fixture for stairville clb .2.4

Post by Rod_Horning »

CLB2-4 mode 6.pff
Thank you for helping me understand.

I have made a small change to the fixture. If you would please import it into Freestyler and see if it works.

If it does not work please post a screen shot of all the windows and the output (Output, Show Output) window showing the addresses assigned to the fixture.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alfa156
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by alfa156 »

hi again!nothing changed from yestarday test!lo0k the print screen.to give you more informatios.when i press the speaker icon,the lamps stay on to the previus mode without do nothing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hi. This is a very frustrating problem. The values shown in the windows you included in your last post are what I expected them to be. Based on my understanding of the user manual, with these setting, your instrument should react to sound. Unfortunately I am out of ideas on how to fix this issue. Hopefully someone will read this series of posts and see something I've missed and be able to help you.
Christian

Post by Christian »

Can you please post the settings in the menu of the device?
alfa156

Post by alfa156 »

i posted screenshot that apear the settings
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hi alfa156. I believe that Christian wants to see the settings that display in the little window on the instrument.
alfa156

Post by alfa156 »

Did you mean this settings?
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

I believe so. What is the first character in the display? The 001 can clearly be seen but the first character can not. I assume it is d (for DMX) but I am not sure.

If it is d (which is the Mode) then what is the Setup display show?
alfa156

Post by alfa156 »

it is d and when i press the "set up' button shown 7 chanell and nothing else
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thanks for the reply. That is exactly what I expected. I still have no idea why your instrument will not react to sound. Can you contact the manufacturer's Customer Support and see if reaction to sound really is supported in DMX mode and if the settings in the user manual are correct?
alfa156

Post by alfa156 »

Now all works ok and the sound!! Special thanks to rod! Without you i don't know what i do!
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thank you for the feedback. You are very welcome. I am glad it is working for you.
alfa156

Post by alfa156 »

something else that i want to ask you.i have to set of stairvilles.i connect the second set via the firts set of instrument and after i go to freestyler and i set a new one icon of stairville clb 2.4 mode 6 ,i adjust d 002 (001 has the first instrument)but it doesnt work.the second instrument works only if i adjust the adress d001 the same with the first one.i have to do anything else with the freestyler?
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Mode 6 uses 7 channels.

If your first clb 2.4 is set to mode 6 with the starting address set to 1 then your second clb 2.4 mode 6 would need to have the starting address set to at least 8. If you do not do this then the second clb 2.4 will react very strangely. Remember to set the starting address on the instrument the same as the starting address in Freestyler.

You can set both to the same starting address if you want to control them together identically. If you do this then you only need 1 icon in Freestyler.

Hope this helps.
kokiboki
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by kokiboki »

Hi, i need also the fixture for Stairville CLB2.4...please.

Can you sent to me??
bojan.koltaj@gmail.com

Thanx :fs:

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”