These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

UKing 30W Moving Head Light [FIXED] Topic is solved

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: UKing 30W Moving Head Light [FIXED]

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thank you. Sorry for the inconvinience

JoPeMUC
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by JoPeMUC »

No inconvenience here. Gave me the opportunity to play a little more with the fixture generator.
Mateo123
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by Mateo123 »

I have the 60W version of these moving heads.
Nothing seems to work.
On the moving head display I set A001,A002,A003,A004 (because I have 4 of them).
I set it on 11 channel mode.
Maybe I engaged some other option on moving heads which desrupts it from working properly in freestyler?

OK guys turned out it was the cable that was a bug :) :mrgreen: :roll:
ALWAYS CHECK THAT YOUR CABLES ARE WORKING FINE haha learned my lesson
djpopeye
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6

Post by djpopeye »

has anyone got file for 9/11 channels as I cant get colours up on mine
dunkyboy
FreeStyler Version: latest

Post by dunkyboy »

Rod_Horning wrote: August 11th, 2018, 5:59 am If you are trying to use the Freestyler software sound to light hopefully someone who is familiar can help you. I have not used it and am not familiar with its use.
Just to clarify for anyone who is unsure of this. The Sound2Light feature will jump through a SEQUENCE to the beat (there is also a function around pan/tilt to the beat).

S2L will not trigger a light that is in sound activated mode, that triggering occurs using the fixture's inbuilt microphone.

You can combine the two, although it's not really recommended.
Duncan

Freestyler v3.6.50. Win 10 64 bit. uDMX - cheap ebay one.
Kwikstep

Post by Kwikstep »

Hello,

Is there a pff for a U King 5o Watt Double Sided Mini LEDSpot?
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please post a link to the user manual or upload either a PDF or pictures.
Kwikstep

Post by Kwikstep »

Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately no DMX information is shown or linked to (which is what I always find with eBay links). I sent an email to the manufacturer requesting a PDF of the user manual. They may or may not reply.

I saw the cover of a user manual in one of the photos. Can you take pictures of each page and upload the pictures? Hopefully there will be DMX information that can be used to create a fixture definition.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

U'King provided a partial user manual. Based on the information provided by U'King I created the attached 21 channel fixture for your instrument.

Your feedback is welcome.

Also attached is the PDF of the user manual provided by U'King

Note that, according to the manual, your instrument has 2 sets of RGBW LEDs. The attached fixture uses Freestyler's RGB segments. If you open the Colors window you will see, in the lower left corner, 2 check boxes. Freestyler will send DMX values only to the set(s) of LEDs that are checked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jaime

Post by Jaime »

boa tarde senhores alguem consegue uma fixture em anexos tb sou novo aqui ficaria grato obrigado estou tentando as acima mais nao estao batendo os canais antecipadamente agradeço
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”