These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Need fixture CAMEO hydrabeam CLHB400W RGBW

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
Lupo001
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Need fixture CAMEO hydrabeam CLHB400W RGBW

Post by Lupo001 »

I would need a fixture for CAMEO hydrabeam CLHB400W RGBW. I already built one in fixture creator that works so far that I can make macros for position and colours. But I can't use shapes for each head only for the first head.

thanks in advance

Martin/Lupo001

beatbomb

Re: Need fixture CAMEO hydrabeam CLHB400W RGBW

Post by beatbomb »

can you send me your fixture?
I will try my best.
regards
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Lupo001 / beatbomb Based on my understanding of the user manual here is my suggestion.

Physically configure the device to use 56 channels.

With Freestyler's FixtureCreator configure the fixture as a 14 channel fixture!

I've attached the user manual. Look at page 30 which specifies the function of each of the 56 channels. Notice that on the right side of the chart it specifies Head 1, Head 2, Head 3, Head 4. In 56 channel mode each head is assigned 14 channels. In the FixtureCreator define the 14 channels per Head 1.

When you add the fixture to Freestyler you will add 4 fixtures!

If you tell Freestyler to add 4 all at the same time Freestyler will increment the starting address for you.

If you add them one at a time you will need to specify the starting address for each of the 4 fixtures. The first fixture you add must have the starting address set to the value you configured the actual device. The second fixture (the second head) must have a starting address that is 14 higher than the first. The third fixture must have a starting address 14 higher than the second and the forth fixture must have a starting address 14 higher than the third. Example: if the first fixture has an address of 101 then the second fixture must have a starting address of 115, the third 129 and the fourth 143

I would do something in the text box so that it is apparent that the 4 fixtures are really a single device.

This gives you independent control over each head.

Hope I have not confused you. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Good luck
Best Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
allmedia
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by allmedia »

Having the same problem.
Is there available fixture for Hydrabeam 400?
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Did you find a fixture file?

If not is this the fixture: http://www.cameolight.com/en/series/hyd ... 855jd0hf43
frank@singendonk.eu
FreeStyler Version: 4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by frank@singendonk.eu »

Hello,
I just started with FS.
I couldn’t find a fixture for the Hydrabeam 400
Is there available fixture for this Hydrabeam 400?
Thanks

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”