These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

American DJ Event Bar Q4

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
djb3rn
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

American DJ Event Bar Q4

Post by djb3rn »

Hello all,
I'm on a mission to complete a fixture file for the above fixture :) Now, I actually have the fixture file that is compatible with Martin Light Jockey *shakes fist* and was wondering if there is by any ways or means that I am able to convert that file into a Freestyler compatible one?
Or, do I have to manually create the file myself with the editor?

Thanks again, and apologies for the newbie style of question :)

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: American DJ Event Bar Q4

Post by Jan_K »

Hej djb3rn

It is not possible to import fixtures from other programs.

I just checked that it was not in the complete fixture library and it is not so you have to create it from scratch.

I also had a look on the user manual.
And not to scare you but it is not the easiest fixture to build.
If you run into trouble then I will be glad to help you.

/Jan
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Just to help you getting started.

A way could be to make it as a combined fixture.
1 for each of the 4 lights.
All 4 of them placed on the same start address.
There are more info about combined fixtures on the wiki.

Here is an example of how it could be done.

This is just 1 of the 4 you have to create.

American_DJ_Event_Bar_Q4_ch37_1.pff
/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pstanev
FreeStyler Version: 3.6

Post by pstanev »

Jan,
Thank you . I just spend 2 hours playing with this fixture. It is so cool.
I wish i can find some saved sequences.

:roll:
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Hej

As I mentioned above this fixture is made as a combined fixture meaning it is only 1 of 4.
If you look in the complete fixture library then all 4 fixtures are there.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4528

Sequences:
You will not find any.
They are depending on the channel numbering meaning you have your fixture starting on example channel 10 and user "xx" will have his fixture on channel 149.
This means all his sequences will be recorded on channel 149 -186 and played on the same channels.
If you try to play back one of his sequences then it will still be played back on 149 - 186 but you fixture will listen on channel 10 - 47 and nothing is send on these channels.

So you have to do this part yourself.
I think there are some tutorials on the wiki and it is an essential thing to learn.

/Jan
Pasci
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3

Post by Pasci »

Hi guys,

I'm currently working for an owner of a small club and he recently bought 2 of these bars. I tried to get them working downloading all the 4 pff files but they do not respond to anything. The green DMX light doesn't light up as well but the rest of the light in the dmx circuit works fine. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Pasquale
oboerne
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by oboerne »

Does anyone have the fixture file for the "normal" Event bar led 25 ch. ???

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”