These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Profile for EFX-500

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
romch
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler

Profile for EFX-500

Post by romch »

Can I get the profile for the EFX-500. I tried to create the fixture myself, but just got confused from the get-go. Can anyone hook me up with this. Thanks!

http://dj-club.martin.com/service/downl ... pdf&cat=65

romch

Re: Profile for EFX-500

Post by romch »

Can anyone help with this one? :|
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

If i have time later today i may have a go...
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
romch

Post by romch »

Awesome! This is the only fixture I need. I guess I should order an interface so I can try this software live. Thanks again for the help.
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

:roll:
romch

Post by romch »

Well, the only way I have to try this software out right now is with lightjockey. I'm not going to donate to the site or buy the dongle/interface if I can't use my own fixtures. If you don't want to build the profile, show me some literature so I can do it myself because I am having little luck. Just asking for some help... :roll:
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

In my own opinion if you using light jockey you should understand the basics of DMX the fixture creator is one of the simplest of things to master if you know DMX infact a child could do it I am working on your fixture but I do it in my spare time and some things are more important...

Sometimes its hard to understand why there are so many fixture requests after all if you want to get into DMX and lighting you should at least learn the basics of how your light works! its simple enough!

DMX as defined by Wikipedia
romch

Post by romch »

I've been using the Elation Operator 192 for for a couple of years now and definitely know the basics to programming that controller. I have never had to make a profile before. All I was saying is that I wanted to try out the software, see if I liked it, then buy the interface to actually use it. This is my first shot at DMX software and just want to get all my ducks lined up. Seriously, I appreciate the time put in and look forward to using this software. I'd actually like to learn how to make the profile myself, just for any future fixtures I get that need a profile. For example, how do I attach a picture of the fixture? Thanks again!
romch

Post by romch »

Another FYI that might help you understand where I'm coming from. I'm a mobile DJ that uses 4 SCX-500's, 8 Technostrobe RGB's, and an EFX-500. So, I'm not a light tech or anything like that. I'm looking to make some simple shows, but also would like to change them up and keep it fresh every now and then. A lot of mobiles buy controllers that do everything for them. I'd actually like to have some control, even more so than the Operator 192 gives me. I know what my lights can do... I just want to get the most out of them now. So, I think you may have misunderstood me in my earlier posts. It's all good and pardon me if I ask a lot of questions... I just want to really learn this software because it looks promising for my application. Is there a manual other than the posts in this forum or the Freestyler uide website?
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

there is a limited help file availible within freestyler it's self.
Niklas
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96h
I Use FreeStyler for: TV Broadcast

Post by Niklas »

I would be great if someone fixed this profile, i had tried to make one myself, but sence I'm a beginner in using FS i did'nt make it.

I would be very greateful if someone fixed this!
:fs:
Niklas

Post by Niklas »

Well then? [*Admin Note : Dont be cheeky] It's pretty urgent so i would be very pleased if someone fixed this to me...

I attach the manual, make sure that you are checking of the protocoll for EFX500, not 600...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

im building it now...
Niklas

Post by Niklas »

Great! This really helps a lot!!!

Tnx!