These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

aide fixture pour power lighting spider ultimate pocket

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
tom5656
Knows how to turn Lights ON

aide fixture pour power lighting spider ultimate pocket

Post by tom5656 »

Bonjour,

J'essai depuis quelques jours à faire mon fichier de fixture. J'arrive à contrôler le pan tilt mais pas sur du comportement.
Les couleurs ça s'allume mais soit tout bleu ou autres couleur, le stroboscope fonctionne.
La notice :
http://www.okok.fr/informations-fichier ... 6e8b7b23df
Mon fichier en cours :
http://www.okok.fr/informations-fichier ... 17afce57f8
Si vous avez des pistes ou solutions pour m'aider ?

Merci et bonne journée.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: aide fixture pour power lighting spider ultimate pocket

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hello

First, probably not a serious problem, but you specified channel 4 as 16bit tilt. According to the information in the DMX chart channel 4 controls the speed of pan and tilt.

The major problem, I believe, is how you defined channel 7. You have specified a default value of 255. If I understand the DMX chart correctly that causes your physical instrument to react to sound. My suggestions:
- change the default value of channel 7 to 0
- do not define channel 7 as the LAMP channel - I believe custom sliders would be more appropriate

I also see that you have all of the RGBW channels defined with a default value of 255. This should produce a white light when you move the dimmer slider to increase intensity. Consider changing the default value to 0.

You have defined the RGBW channels as RGB segments. This is correct. A problem you may be having is with the COLOR window. Freestyler only sends values to the segments that are checked in the COLOR window.

You may find that the OUTPUT -> show output window is helpful. It will show the values being sent to every channel.

I hope this helps

Stay safe and well!!
tom5656
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by tom5656 »

Bonjour et merci, je n'ai pu répondre tout de suite mais j''avis tester un peu, c'était un peu en effet, là j'ai corrigé certains élément j'arrive à choisir les couleurs pour chacune des 9 leds, merci, je n'arrive pas à comprendre le mouvement sur le carré de freestyler, avec pan et tilt, en fonction de comment je bouge le curseur sur une même position, un des deux va tourner à l'infini alors que par moment il va s'arrêter.
Les macros peuvent t-elles servir à programmer des mouvements ?
http://www.okok.fr/informations-fichier ... e32b480aeb
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Bonjour

Google Translate is good but not perfect. I hope I have correctly understood your post.

Macros

I see you have macros for red, green, blue. These macros only control 1 of the 9 segments. If you want one macro to control all 9 segments then you must code a value for each channel, not just 1 channel.

If you code a value in the pan and tilt channels and then run the macro, the lighting instrument will move to the position represented by the values you code. Remember that macros are not sequences, they are simply an easy way to set a value without needing to move a slider.

Pan Tilt

Your updated fixture still specifies channel 4 as Tilt 16 bit. The manual of DMX values states that channel 4 controls the speed of Pan / Tilt moves, it does not seem to be Tilt 16 bit. I suggest you remove the specification in the Fixture Creator that channel 4 is Tilt fine.

Pan Tilt window (square)

This window represents the movement axis. Pan (left - right) and Tilt (up - down). Normally a Pan value of 127 and a Tilt value of 127 causes the lighting instrument to center the moving head. Moving the blue dot in the pan / tilt window (the square) changes the values of the Pan and Tilt channels. It will also change the values of the Pan Fine and the Tilt Fine channels if these channels are specified in the Fixture Creator. This is why I suggest you remove the specification in the Fixture Creator that channel 4 is Tilt fine.

Colors Window

In the bottom left of the Colors Window you will see 3 rows with 3 check boxes in each row. These represent the 9 segments. Freestyler will only send values to the segments that have their corresponding box checked.

------------------------------------

One last note. Please use the EXPORT feature of the Fixture Creator to create a fixture file to upload. You may upload an exported fixture to this forum instead of using a file host and then providing a link. Uploading the fixture file itself does not upload all the information as some information is not contained in the fixture file but rather the fixture file contains a link to the information. The EXPORT function creates a file with all of the information, including the linked files.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”