These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fun Generation Picowash 40 Z Topic is solved

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
dovjatinsh
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Instagram: whoisemils_

Fun Generation Picowash 40 Z

Post by dovjatinsh »

Hello guys, because i'm dumb and i can't make fixure with creator, i hopefully want to request a fixture for this machine in 26 channel mode
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Fun Generation Picowash 40 Z

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hello

Attached is my attempt at a fixture file for your instrument.
Please test and provide feedback.

The following helpful programming windows can be accessed via Window->All:
Beam
Colors
Lamp
Macros
Pan/Tilt

Please note the 4 check boxes in the lower left hand cornor of the Colors window. These are the RGB segments. Each box controls the color for one of the LEDs. If a box is checked the corresponding LED will be controlled by the color pallet.

The Macros window controls the pre-programmed functions of channel 25. Clicking on the first box (the black one that says no macro) disables channel 25 and the instrument is then controlled via the other channels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”