These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Searching for Mini 3x3 LED Spider Light Fixture (TomTop) Topic is solved

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
JAZ-Man
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Searching for Mini 3x3 LED Spider Light Fixture (TomTop)

Post by JAZ-Man »

Hello everyone.

I have searched the Forum but unfortunately didin't find what I was looking for.

I bought a Mini 3x3 LED Spider Light from TomTop (link below)
On TomTop the name is: AC100-240V 100W 9 LEDs RGB Rotatable Stage Beam Lamp
Mini Triangle Spider Light Lighting Fixture Supported DMX512/ Sound Activated/ Auto-running/ Master-slave for Disco DJ Show KTV Bar Club Pub Home Party Decoration Feast Festival Holiday

https://www.tomtop.com/de/p-l2696eu.html

I tried to do a fixture with Freestyler for on own but didn't succeed :(
Can anyone help me with this one?

Attached you can find the manual which was inside.

Thank you so much in advance.
I would really appreciate your help!

Mini 3x3 LED Spider Light.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Searching for Mini 3x3 LED Spider Light Fixture (TomTop)

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is my attempt at a fixture definition for your instrument.

The following are the helpful Freestyler programming windows available for your Mini.
Click on Windows -> All to display all of them (after you select your instrument).

Colors
Lamp
Macros

The Macros window controls channel 17, the effect channel.
The Lamp window controls both the intensity and the strobe channels.

The Colors window controls the colors of the 3 lamp sets. In order to enable use of the Freestyler color pallet each lamp is defined as an RGB segment. Which lamp or lamps are affected is controlled by the 3 vertical check boxes in the bottom left of the Colors window. If a box is checked the corresponding lamp set will respond to the color pallet.

The X and Y axis are controlled by the standard Freestyler sliders which are located in the upper right hand corner and activated when you select the instrument. The effects speed control is found in the standard sliders also. RESET can be found from the Fixture menu item.

Your feedback is very welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shiftypants
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by shiftypants »

Is this fixture still suported or is there a office release
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

If it is in here then use it:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4528

Otherwise download my version in this thread.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”