These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Anyone know what this light is

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
DanDanDan
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Anyone know what this light is

Post by DanDanDan »

I am new to DMX and just been given this light came with no manual or box. does anyone know what it is or got a fixture file for it? got no branding on it. any help is appreciated.

Jackson75
Has mastered Fixture Creator
FreeStyler Version: 3.643
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Anyone know what this light is

Post by Jackson75 »

It shouldn't be too hard to try out DMX on it and do reverse engineering.
Schuim
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: lates
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Anyone know what this light is

Post by Schuim »

It's as easy as plugging it in and shuffle on the faders to see what reacts when.
Pen and paper will do the rest.
If you use freestyler for it, just ad an 15ch head or something and do the above.

I've done it this way for 15 years now when there was no manual available and done a lot with all the Chinese stuff flooding the market. If they already give you a manual it's a 50% functioning one. :lol:

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”