These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

10r sharpy beam fixture

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
djdinu3
Knows how to turn Lights ON

10r sharpy beam fixture

Post by djdinu3 »

Hi....all frend
Please send 10r sharpy beam fixture file

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

sana_malli
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: 10r sharpy beam fixture

Post by sana_malli »

please send me tooooo
Laudrin
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Laudrin »

Hey djdinu3 and sana_malli, can you provide the exact brand name and model description?

If there is a PDF manual, you can upload it or provide the link. If not, you can take a picture of the DMX table in your manual.

Otherwise without that information, there may nobody able to help you, even when willing.
djdinu3

Post by djdinu3 »

Please send par light file Image

djdinu3

Post by djdinu3 »

Please send big dipper light fixture freestyle file Image

Laudrin

Post by Laudrin »

Hey djdinu3,

you did not specify the brand and model name of your PAR light, so I used the name "djdinu3 PAR light". ;-) You may modify it to your liking and use another, more fitting picture or create one.

I attached a picture, showing the configuration in the FixtureCreator and the zipped fixture file itself.
djdinu3 PAR light_marked.jpg
RGBW color creation, dimming and strobing should work. You'll have to add "Color Changing" (suggestion: custom slider) and "Sound Mode" (suggestion: two macro buttons) yourself to the fixture file, or select via faders in FreeStyler (inflatable fader section in the upper right corner).

Here a short description of the process so you can create the file for the Big Dipper:
  1. Open FreeStyler FixtureCreator.
  2. Import an existing fixture file as a template or create a new one (custom).
  3. Enter brand and model name, choose a fixture picture (you can place your own in the Fixtures subdirectory in GIF format and about 60x60 pixel size).
  4. Enter total number of DMX channels (here, according to the PAR's manual: 8).
  5. Enter dimmer channel (and range) and strobe in the relevant fields (med strobe will be calculated automatically).
  6. For RGB(W) fixtures, mark "Enable CMY / RGB" and "RGB values" checkboxes and enter the channels. LED white is usually cold white (CW).
  7. Add more field and functions according to your fixtures manual, for example macros, sliders etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Laudrin

Post by Laudrin »

Regarding the Big Dipper: There should be different Big Dipper fixtures in the user provided fixture file archives in this thread.

There are generic fixture files with different total channel numbers, too. Or you can use the 1 to 7 channel fixtures here for testing or as a template.

And a further remark: It would be better to create separate threads for each fixture, so other users looking for those fixtures can find the relevant posts more easily. ;-)
djdinu3

Post by djdinu3 »

Thanks bro

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”