These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

NICEFOTO LED-1080DMX LED Flat Lamp DMX Control 204 LED Beads LED

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
WillDylan
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

NICEFOTO LED-1080DMX LED Flat Lamp DMX Control 204 LED Beads LED

Post by WillDylan »

Hi I am a newbie, does anyone have experience with this type of fixtures NICEFOTO LED-1080DMX LED Flat Lamp DMX Control 204 LED Beads LED.

It's a very basic LED fixtures with 3200k to 6000k and 10step brightness. Which fixtures should I choose in freestyler?

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: NICEFOTO LED-1080DMX LED Flat Lamp DMX Control 204 LED Beads LED

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please post either a link to the user manual(s) or upload a PDF of the user manual(s) to this thread.

If there is no existing fixture one can probably be made.
WillDylan
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: NICEFOTO LED-1080DMX LED Flat Lamp DMX Control 204 LED Beads LED

Post by WillDylan »

Hi Rod, I have searched high and low but there is no manual for LED lamp.

I did some test with other fixture, the lamp works very basic channel 1 and channel 2.

channel 1 is White light intensity and channel 2 is the tungsten led intensity.

When both white and tungsten are on, it creates the different color temperature of 3200K~7500K.

Not too sure if anyone in the forum can help create a generic fixture for this, I assume most LED light panels are similar as they do not come with a manual as well.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”