These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Clay Paky - AledA Wash K20 CC Topic is solved

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Taske
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Clay Paky - AledA Wash K20 CC

Post by Taske »

Hello Freestyler Community.

Is anyone able to do a fixture for the "old" Aleda of Clay Paky? (K20)

I am a bit confused about the RGB-mode with the fixture creator. with "normal" moving lights i didnt had any problems.

Link for the DMX-Channel List is:

https://www.claypaky.it/media/documents ... 016_EN.pdf

The standart-mode (20 channel) would be more then enough for me.

kind regards

Taske

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Re: Clay Paky - AledA Wash K20 CC

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is a fairly rudimentary 20 channel fixture definition that should work.

Freestyler directly supports fine (16 bit) Pan and Tilt.

I do not see any direct support of fine control of the RGBW and dimmer channels. You can control these functions via the standard Freestyler sliders.

I did code a couple of macros. Open the macros window to see them.

You should also open the colors window. This will give you a pallet to mix the RGB channels and also show color channel 2 for the Linear CTO

I did not code any macros/gobos/colors for the color or function macro channels. There are so many I wasn't sure the amount of space taken by the windows to display these would be helpful - probably easier to keep a cheat sheet and just use the standard Freestyler sliders.

Hope this helps.

FYI. If I understand the documentation it is possible to control each individual LED. This requires the use of many, many DMX channels. Freestyler support is provided via the RGB segments feature.

Aleda_Wash_K20_20ch.pff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Taske
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by Taske »

perfect One!

thank you very much.

the 90 channel mode is not very interesting for us, since you only can control 4 light per universe ;)

is there a tutorial how to use the RGB Segments for rgb-led movinglights? dont want to annoy you for every led-washer i have to test.

thanks alot for the help!
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Post by Rod_Horning »

I do not know about a tutorial, there may be one in the WIKI.

When you open the color pallet window for a fixture that has RGB segments defined there are check boxes in the lower left of the window. Each check box controls an RGB set. Checking a box or boxes enables the color mixture pallet to control the selected RGB set(s). Checking a box is somewhat like selecting a fixture.

Hope this helps.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”