These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Antrolite AL-MNWSH 86 LED

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
tesicmex
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3 4 6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: nohave@

Antrolite AL-MNWSH 86 LED

Post by tesicmex »

Hello, I need fixture file for light ANTROLITE model AL-MNWSH, this light have 86 leds (30pcs red, 28pcs green and 28pcs blue), 4 channels, pan 270 degree, tilt 360 degree, strobe speed ajustable.

please helpme!!!!

https://www.chilangoeshop.com/tienda/ca ... ed-ra.html

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Antrolite AL-MNWSH 86 LED

Post by Rod_Horning »

I was unsuccessful in locating a user manual for your AL-MNWSH. This instrument has several functions yet only uses 4 DMX channels (according to the web page for your link). This is unusual - RGB requires 3 channels if each color is adjustable, pan and tilt normally require 2 channels (often 4), strobe is sometimes controlled by the same channel as the dimming function but usually has its own channel.

If you can please either provide a link to the user manual or upload either a PDF of the manual or pictures of the pages of the manual.

Attached is a very basic 4 channel fixture. The channels are simply labeled channel 1, channel 2, channel 3, channel 4. If you can not find a user manual experiment with your light, using this basic fixture, to determine the function of each channel and the DMX values (or range) of each function of the channel. If you post the results of your experiment I will update the fixture.

Antrolite ALMNWSH 86 LED MH.pff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”