These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

60W LED Moving Head

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
dj_h1988
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

60W LED Moving Head

Post by dj_h1988 »

hi
i need fixture moving head 60w ARC
Help me

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: 60W LED Moving Head

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please either upload a PDF of the user manual or a link to the user manual. It may also be possible if you upload photographs of the DMX channels. As much as we would like to help we do need some information in order to do so.
dj_h1988

Post by dj_h1988 »

1.zip
this attachments dmx chanels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is my attempt. Please test and provide feedback. I will change the fixture if you note any improvements.

The documentation says this instrument has 18 channels. The document only lists 16 so I do not know what function channels 17 and 18 perform. The fixture will control channel 17 and channel 18 via the standard FREESTYLER sliders.

Also the documentation references channel 17 as controlling channels 12 and 13 but if you read channel 15 it appears to provide this function. The macros I coded assume channel 15, if this is incorrect they can be changed.

After you add the fixture to the Freestyler workspace and select it, click on the top menu item Window --> All.
The following additional windows should appear (you might need to move them around to see all of them):
Colors
Lamp
Custom Sliders
Pan / Tilt
Macros
(the grey boxes control the channel 12 static effect show. The black boxes control the channel 13 dynamic effects show)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dj_h1988

Post by dj_h1988 »

hi
tanx for fixture . but not work :(
i attachment a User Manual for my moving head for change the fixture
Moving Head 60w ARC - Spark.rar
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Based on the pictures in the Spark.rar file I've changed the fixture.
Please test and provide feedback

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”