These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Elation ACL 360i

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Tyler
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Elation ACL 360i

Post by Tyler »

I need a profile form the elation ACL 360i, the one I made for some reason, like to sporadically move.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Elation ACL 360i

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please export your fixture for your ACL 360i. Attach the exported fixture file to this thread.

What DMX interface are you using?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure there is no channel overlap. If another fixture has a channel that is the same as any of the channels that control the pan / tilt of your 360i this would cause unexpected movement.

Is your DMX circuit terminated properly? If not this could be your problem.

Are you using DMX cable or microphone cable? They both use XLR connectors. While microphone cable can work it can also cause problems.

Another possibility, though slight, is a spurious signal induced by induction due to a 120V/240v electrical supply line running parallel with and very close to your DMX cable.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”