These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

ADJ Inno pocket twins fixture?

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Tupsy
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

ADJ Inno pocket twins fixture?

Post by Tupsy »

Hi all.
I have just bought 2 set of the Inno pocket twins.

Have anyone created a fixture for this?
I have tried to search for it but with no luck. :-(

Regards
Tupsy

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: ADJ Inno pocket twins fixture?

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hello Tupsy.

Did you find, or create, a fixture (or fixtures)?

If you still need them let me know and I will see what I can do. (Please verify the following link is the correct instrument: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/93546 ... =15#manual)
tbA
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by tbA »

Did anyone create a fixture for this?
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Hej

Here is a draft. The gobos are only numbers so please fill in the images which fits and upload it here again.

The fixture is to be set in 20 channel mode.

The fixture file is created as a 10ch file and are to be added twice, one for each spot to cover all 20 channals.

American_DJ_Inno_pocket_spot_twins_2x10ch.pff

/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”