These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Ayra TDC Burst 6 help needed Topic is solved

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Fkl8
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Ayra TDC Burst 6 help needed

Post by Fkl8 »

I hope someone can help me.
I started to make a fixture file for my Ayra TDC Burst 6 fixture and first filled the easy channels (colors). Now i'm trying to add the rotation and color mixation but i have no clue where to place these things.
Is there someone who can finish my file or give more explanation how to do this ?

Thanks in advance !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Ayra TDC Burst 6 help needed

Post by Jan_K »

Hej.

Looking into the data sheet then there is no description of what color mixation does.

This means you first need to figure out what this channel does.
If you use the slider in right side of FreeStyler for channel 6 and change the value slowly then each time you see a change then you record it.
When you have figured out what this channel does the you can decide how to add it.
Think I would try to place it on the color wheel.

Channel 7 motor: Think the easy way to add this will be to use the gobo wheel and then add some icons which represent the functionality.

And Ch8: two macros on / off.

/Jan

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”