These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

beamz sb 15 led smoke & bubbel and led machine

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
geert190380
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

beamz sb 15 led smoke & bubbel and led machine

Post by geert190380 »

Hey i was busy with fixture creator but i can not create. help anyone help it's about smoking machine bubble machine and led light in a see link https://www.maxiaxi.com/beamz-sb1500led ... met-led-s/

channel value description

1smoke 000 -255 output 0 - 100%
2fan bubbel 000 -255 0 off - 1 to 255 on
3dimming 000 -255 master 0-100%
4 colour 000 -255 red 0-100%
5 colour 000 -255 green0-100%
6 coulour 000 -255 bleu 0-100%
7 strobo 000 -255 slow to fast
8 auto 000 -255

thx

geert190380

Re: beamz sb 15 led smoke & bubbel and led machine

Post by geert190380 »

kan er iemand meer uitleg geven hier wat ik moet doen voor mij Fixture
ben niet zo goed in en mijn engels is ook slecht ik weet dat hier veel Nederlands talige hier zijn
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Heb je nog steeds hulp nodig met dit armatuur?
geert190380

Post by geert190380 »

altijd welkom nog vraagje kan je met het programa ook sneeuwmachine aansturen
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Ik gebruik google translate. Ik verontschuldig me als ik moeilijk te begrijpen ben.

Ik heb een armatuur voor je SB1500 bevestigd. Ik heb het niet gedefinieerd als een fogger omdat Freestyler de RGB- en strobe-kanalen dan niet herkent. Ik denk dat het gemakkelijker is om de rook- en ventilatorkanalen in een reeks te programmeren dan om de RGB-LED's te programmeren zonder het Freestyler-kleurenscherm.

Om je vraag over een sneeuwmachine te beantwoorden, ja, je kunt een DMX sneeuwmachine bedienen met Freestyler. Je kunt elke DMX-fixture besturen met Freestyler. Het is echter mogelijk dat Freestyler niet altijd een venster biedt, zoals het kleurenvenster of het goboraam, om u te helpen bij het programmeren.

I am using Google translate. I apologize if I am difficult to understand.

I have attached a fixture for your SB1500. I did not define it as a fogger because Freestyler then does not recognize the RGB and strobe channels. I think it is easier to program the smoke and fan channels in a sequence than to program the RGB LEDs without the Freestyler color window.

To answer your question about a snow machine, yes you can control a DMX snow machine with Freestyler. You can control any DMX fixture with Freestyler. However, Freestyler may not always provide a window, such as the color window or the gobo window, to assist you with programming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
geert190380

Post by geert190380 »

thx man i wil test it

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”