These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

ELC 250WATT MINI NEO-ONE SRM 25007

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
che81
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

ELC 250WATT MINI NEO-ONE SRM 25007

Post by che81 »

Hi. I need fixture for ELC 250WATT MINI NEO-ONE SRM 25007

che81
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5

Re: ELC 250WATT MINI NEO-ONE SRM 25007

Post by che81 »

I have Manual. But can't create a fixture in Freestyler. Hope that someone helps me
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

che81 wrote: June 5th, 2017, 8:29 pm I have Manual. But can't create a fixture in Freestyler. Hope that someone helps me
Please upload the manual, otherwise you'll not be able to get help for the fixture.
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Post by Rod_Horning »

I don't know if you still need this or not. If you do please give the attached a try.

After you add the fixture to the Freestyler workspace and select it click on the top menu item Window -> All. This should open the following additional windows:
Gobos
Colors
Lamp
Pan/Tilt

The manual (also attached) did not specify which way the color wheel rotated so I may have the colors reversed. If so let me know and I will fix the fixture definition.

Feed back appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”