These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

BeamZ Panther 25 Fixture

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Gizmo
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: x2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

BeamZ Panther 25 Fixture

Post by Gizmo »

Hi Everyone

I'm in search on a fixture profile for the Beamz Panther 25 Spot light.

I've given it a shot but somehow it's not working

I've also attached the user manual
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: BeamZ Panther 25 Fixture

Post by Rod_Horning »

Hello Gizmo

Did you solve your problem?
If not please export your fixture profile and attach it to this thread.
elementfire9888

Post by elementfire9888 »

Can Anyone please submit this? Because we would like to use this in Freestyle.
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is my attempt for the 11 channel configuration.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

The following helpful programing windows are available (top menu Window -> All)
Beam
Color
Macros
Pan Tilt
Custom Sliders
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elementfire9888

Post by elementfire9888 »

Rod_Horning,

Thank you for uploading the Fixture profile. I have only one problem, after added the fixture the panther 25 goes in the autmatic mode.. doens't react anymore and i have to close the program (Freestlye) in orde to reconnect the panther 25..

What I do when add the fixture profile: Setup - add/remove fixture profile - BeamZ - panther 25 settings start at row 1, fixture to add 1, DMX Universe 1, DMX startaddres 1, add fixture to zone 1. After that the Panther doens't react to any commando's.

Panther 25 DMX addres: 1 all normal nothing has changed

Converter I use: Velleman USB controlled DMX interface vm116/k8062

What do i wrong? Please Help me :D
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Do you have the physical instrument configured in 11 channel mode? The fixture profile will not function as expected if your physical instrument is not configured in 11 channel mode.

The user manual seems somewhat adamant about terminating the DMX cable. Copied from the user manual: At the last fixture, the DMX cable has to be terminated. Solder a 120 Ohm resistor between signal (-) and signal (+) into a 3-pin XLR connector and plug this into the DMX output of the last fixture in the chain.

If you only have the one fixture and the cable length is not long I doubt this is the issue but, with this instrument, it is a possibility.

Would you please explain in detail your statement, "... the panther 25 goes in the automatic mode." What does the instrument do?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”