These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

help me fix this 7 ch 16 led par light fixture

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
washtecnic
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

help me fix this 7 ch 16 led par light fixture

Post by washtecnic »

Hello,

I am new to this and excuse me in advance if I cant explain myself well

I need to create config a new fixture

I have done it for some other brand of 16 LED par light DMX 7 ch and it works fine but I am having lots of problem with another supplier of still 16 LED par light DMX 7 ch

channels description of par light manual is as follows:

CH1 : Total dimming
CH2 : R
CH3 : G
CH4 : B
CH5 : Strobe speed from fast to slow
CH6 : Self-propelled speed
CH7 :
0 Dimming OFF
1~50 Prog1
51~100 Prog2
101~150 Prog3
151~200 Prog4
201~250 Prog5
251~255 Sound control Self-propelled

Now in FIXTURE CREATOR of FREESTYLER I created Channel Description table as:
Ch Description Locate Deafult
1 Dimmer 255 0
2 Red 0 0
3 Green 0 0
4 Blue 0 0
5 Strobe 0 0
6 Iris 0 0
7 Gobo1 0 0

Fixture Config table as follows

goboch1 7 N.gobos 7
enabled CMY/RGB and RGB values
Red ch. 2
Green Ch. 3
Blue Ch. 4
Shutter Ch. 5 open closed 255
Strobe ch. 5 low 20 med 35 high 45
intensity ch. 1 min 0 max 255
iris ch. 6 min 0 max 255

this is my setup in fixture creator in freestyler and it works fine with many 16 led par lights 7 ch I am using, but not for this one described above :(

could anyone help me telling me how to modify the fixutre in order to make it work

if you need further details please feel free to ask me

thanks so much

mario

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: help me fix this 7 ch 16 led par light fixture

Post by Jan_K »

Hej Mario

Can you please export the fixture in Fixture Creator and upload it here and additional upload the DMX table from the Fixture data sheet.

Also I am not able to read what is working and what is not working

Then we can have a look.
/Jan
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: help me fix this 7 ch 16 led par light fixture

Post by Rod_Horning »

You have probably done this but, just in case you have not, are the same channels on the fixture with which you are having problems used the same as the fixtures that work? If not then you will need a new fixture created. Another possibility is that the starting DMX channel in the problematic fixture is set incorrectly. The fixture itself could be failing. A remote possibility is that the DMX cable run is not terminated properly and the problematic fixture is seeing a spurious signal.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”