These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

TMS TSSS 4DMX Channel 86 LED RGB Fixture

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
rederikus
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.2

TMS TSSS 4DMX Channel 86 LED RGB Fixture

Post by rederikus »

First post here. Greetings to all.

I am just starting out with Freestyler. I have had quite a bit of DMX and lighting experience previously so I do know some things. However I do not know enough.

I bought 10 of these 86 LED RGB wash fixtures from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NF0 ... [url][url][/url][/url]

They were very cheap as you can see and they got quite good reviews on Amazon. In fact they work quite well giving somewhat less light than a standard PAR56 can.

I am pretty sure these will be already supported in Freestyler but given their generic, no name branding I do not know which fixture they are in the database.

Can somebody who knows more please point me to the correct database fixture entry please.

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pc1x1
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: TMS TSSS 4DMX Channel 86 LED RGB Fixture

Post by pc1x1 »

Hi Guys, I have the same lights, wondering if anyone has ever created a profile, or has any information. Brand new to FreeStyler myself, and just got my lights today, so getting acquainted :). Any help would be great!
garethcole2012
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

Re: TMS TSSS 4DMX Channel 86 LED RGB Fixture

Post by garethcole2012 »

Just had the same problem, great cheap lights but freestyler didn't like them... so I just played around and managed to get the fixture to behave.

Hope they are the same as yours and that they work.
Turns out the values for each channel were wrong according to the manual.

Interesting to note that although the DIP diagram on FS shows only to use pin 1 on mine I had to do 1 and 10 to get into DMX mode.

Let me know how you get on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”