These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

[Help][Fixture] American DJ Sweeper Beam Quad Led

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
tck13
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

[Help][Fixture] American DJ Sweeper Beam Quad Led

Post by tck13 »

Beste Freestyler forum gebruikers,

Op mijn school hangen 4 Sweeper beam Qouad led en zou die graag via freestyler aansturen (heb al een usb dmx interface, enttec dmx open) maar heb geen fixture die naar behoren werkt. Voor onze 4 mh's showtec indigo 5500 heb ik ze van showtec zelf gehad en die werken top. Hebben nog vele anderen lampen maar alleen bij de Sweeper beam Qouad led & showtec Phantom 75 spot hebben we problemen met een fixture (geen fixture of een niet werkende fixture).

- Heeft 1 van jullie toevalig een fixtur voor de Sweeper Beam Quad Led van American DJ?
> freestyler en/of magic 3d (dat de beams het ook doen)

- Wil iemand voor mij en misschien nog vele anderen een fixture maken voor de Sweeper Beam Quad Led?
> Freestyler en het liefst ook een voor magic 3d.

Ik hoop dat iemand me kan helpen, alvast bedankt.
Tycho Tck13
Holland

-------------Englisch--------------

Best Freestyler forum users,

On my school have we 4 Sweeper beam Qouad led and who would like to contro them with freestyler (though a USB DMX interface EntTec DMX open) but have no fixture that is working properly. For our 4 mh's Showtec Indigo 5500, I had them from Showtec itself and work top. Have many more lights but the beam Qouad Sweeper LED & Showtec Phantom 75 spot we have problems with a fixture (no fixture or not working).

- Has one of you a toevalig fixtur for Sweeper Beam Quad LED American DJ?
   > Freestyler and / or magic 3d (the beams do it)

- Would anyone like me and perhaps many others make a fixture for the Sweeper Beam Quad Led?
   > Freestyler and preferably a 3d magic.

I hope someone can help me, thanks very much.
Tycho Tck13
Holland

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: [Help][Fixture] American DJ Sweeper Beam Quad Led

Post by Jan_K »

I think this one is in the complete library
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4528

/Jan
tck13
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

Post by tck13 »

Thanks Jan - A basic version was in that libary, and I have upgrade the fixture for my own use!

Tycho Tck13
Holland
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Hej.

Remember to upload the new version to the forum. :)

/Jan
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, I am looking for a Showtec Indigo 5500 fixture file. I have looked on the forum and cannot see one. Could you please share the one you have made....??

Rgds

Mac
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is my attempt for the Showtec Indigo 5500 14 channel

Please provide feedback

Several Freestyler windows are available to assist with programming (Window -> All)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, apologies for late reply. I had ticked notify me by email but unfortunately I never received anything. The file works just fine and thanks very much for your help mate, much appreciated !!!

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”