These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2D Topic is solved

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
lindsayward
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2D

Post by lindsayward »

Hi there,
I have just ordered this haze machine (http://www.chauvetlighting.com/hurricane-haze-2d.html) and do not see a fixture file for it in the complete fixtures zip file.
Before I make one myself, I wanted to see if anyone else had one, because it seems a popular unit.
It seems easy enough: 2 DMX channels, output and fan speed. If no one has one, I'll post mine when I get it working.

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2D

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hey,

I believe this is what you are looking for it's the same thing just by a different manufacturer.

/Nathan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by dmxlighting »

I have one of these hazers.
I just use a profile for a showtec fogger and that does the job. It's not a complex profile by any means!
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
lindsayward
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5

Post by lindsayward »

Thanks guys!
I did actually make the fixture after I posted, but I will check those two out and see if there's any difference.
k__x
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by k__x »

Hi
i have all the fixtures you want!
email me:
rogerioacustica@hotmail.com
zeinerla
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.51
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by zeinerla »

I have the hurricane hazer 2D and with any fixture profiles i can find, the fan only turns on when haze erupts. I want the fan to run constantly. How can i turn it on permanently?
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is the DMX chart from the user manual.

Reading the user manual I do not see a way to configure the hazer so that the fan runs continuously. This is not a DMX limitation, it is the way the hazer is engineered.

If setting channel 1 to no haze (0,1,2,3,4,5) and setting channel 2 to some fan speed (39 - 255) does not give you the operation you want then it probably is not possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
newton777
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3

Post by newton777 »

lindsayward wrote: April 30th, 2013, 4:00 am Thanks guys!
I did actually make the fixture after I posted, but I will check those two out and see if there's any difference.
Did you get it right? Would you mind posting it?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”