These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Macro for Derby

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Cheffrey
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Macro for Derby

Post by Cheffrey »

I've been trying to create fixture file for Stage Ape Spider Derby for about a week now. DMX protocol on the website is different from the one that came with the fixture. I have tried both and added macro to utilize the sound active mode of the fixture. I even crashed FS trying to playback the macro and started over downloading FS, but still unable to get these fixtures to operate. I have created and have control of the LED slimpar 64 fixtures, so I'm learning. But I don't see very much on the forum regarding derby fixtures and wondering if I may get some help?

Cheffrey
Just started using FS

Re: Macro for Derby

Post by Cheffrey »

Why would these fixtures work beautifully standalone and not be able to work DMX? I've tried recreating the fixtures tens of different ways. Set up the macro in Channel 7 as on shipped protocol and channel 8 as on Stage Ape website protocol? Created the fixtures only setting the macro with no other values (as that's how I want to use it anyways). The yellow macro star appears on the fixture icon, but not the red one. Is that correct? Move slider (on right) to appropriate value. Tried on fade and snap. Fixture will not respond no matter what I do?
Cheffrey
Just started using FS

Post by Cheffrey »

Got fixtures to running on channel 8 in Auto pattern, but not sound active mode. Therefore, I am assuming (per box protocol) that channel 7 value 244-255 is sound active. I set another macro for this, but does no work.
seattle_mike2000
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: mishagrin

Post by seattle_mike2000 »

any way you can post fixture here so we can try?
thank you!
mike.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”