These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

EUROLITE LED BAR 2 RGBA 252/10

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
garyee
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

EUROLITE LED BAR 2 RGBA 252/10

Post by garyee »

Hello,

I'am new here and just started using Frestyler. I've bought a

EUROLITE LED BAR 2 RGBA 252

with my dmx controller.
I tryed to make a fixture profile for 19 channel mode but it isnt very good.
Can any one Help ?

It's mainly the Amber channel how messes things up ...

Dmx-chart under :
http://images.prolighting.de/manuals/00053149.pdf

And I would like 19 channel mode, I know that 6 channel mode is easier and I've done it and it works fine.

any Ideas anyone ?

thx

Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: EUROLITE LED BAR 2 RGBA 252/10

Post by Mavi »

Hi and welcome to Freestyler.

It would be helpful if you upload and attach the fixture file you have done so far to you post, but anyway there are some basics I can tell you:
Support for Amber was added in the latest BETA version of Freestyler and Fixture Creator. Download it (on the top of the front page of this forum you can find a link to do so) and you will find an additionally Amber Ch. underneath the RGB channels in fixture creator.

You fixture has multiple RGBA channels. This is something you cannot do with Freestyler. But you can create multiple fixture files. Create one fixture file with 7 channels (CH1-CH7 from your manual). Then create another fixture file with 4 channels (RGBA).
You will add the first fixture file as a basic fixture and then add 3 of the second file. Hope you understand what I want to tell you. Otherwise look around in the forum - this problem has been discussed a lot!

There is a new "RGB segments" option in newest Freestyler, but it is not supporting Amber I think. So you cannot use it. If this is wrong, anyone correct me pleas :)
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
garyee
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by garyee »

Hey

thanks for the answer. I tryed a bit after posting the request and finaly I created multiple fixtures like you sayed.
There is a amber support on the beta version ... but when I use the color picker the Amber Channel is'nt modified ... so it is good that there is this Channel but you can't use the color picker, you have do do ist "manually"
There are also RGB Segments (in the fixture creater), but they are just RGB ... I posted my ideas for amiloration in the ideas topic of the forum.
anyway the segments (for those how didn't find them) are the little rectangles at the bottom of the color window.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

I am glad you made it work. Maybe you should post to the FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads section, because most people looking for a fixture will look there and not here ;)
If you want to send your ideas as a feature request, you should use the Bug Tracker. The forum you posted is mostly for discussion. The Bug Tracker can be found here http://www.freestylersupport.com/bugs/main_page.php
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
taz_org
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by taz_org »

How to create this fixture with 19-ch?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Her are some tutorials which may help you.

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... eator_help

/Jan
taz_org
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by taz_org »

Thanks Jan_K for Your answer.
I'm beginner user of Freestyler and Fixture Creator.
I tried to create a fixture with 19CH but I have a problem with RGB Segments. I set the parameters: 1 row with RGB Segment per row: 4 + Amber. FC created this segments, but I don't know how to assigned to Channels 4-19 of RGB segments.
Also I have a problem with Macros - according to user's manual in CH1 I set Mode channel. I don't know what's next.
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Sorry for the late answer.

You just enter the channel no in the colored field as in this segment tutorial.

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... t_tutorial

Regarding macros on channel one then this fixture is a bit tricky to get a easy usable user interface on.
But for a start I think I would place channel 1 on the shutter channel with "close" = 0 and "open" = 13
Then you have a normal working fixture when you open, close and makes blackout

Then the macro you just add macros and enter the values for channel 1 and in you case only channel.
You need to play with the macros to see what work best for you.

There are also tutorial on macros.

You can eventually export the fixture in pff format an upload it here so we can have a look

/Jan

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”