These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

1...30 channel fixtures to get you on your way....

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

1...30 channel fixtures to get you on your way....

Post by djSupport »

The Purpose of the below fixtures are so that you can in an instant add them to freestyler to get control over any lights you have that dont have profiles for them yet or if you'd like to create a fixture profile but dont have a manual to hand.
  • To use them download the correct fixture to your computer (you can usually find out on the case or the manufacturers website how many channels your light uses).
  • Double click them once on your computer then this will add them under the manufacturer 'TEST FIXTURES' inside FreeStyler
  • DMX Address your light to the same as you have set when adding the test fixture
  • Now you can select teh fixture and use the sliders window on the right of your FreeStyler screen
A Note : If your new to creating fixtures this will help you understand using the Fixture Creator and learning what values you'll need to add to Fixture Creator to build a profile

More Fixtures Added Soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
BillDavidson
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.xx
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: 1...30 channel fixtures to get you on your way....

Post by BillDavidson »

THANK YOU!
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

No woories it says 1-30 channel fixtures but i lost interest at 7 I must try to finish it all off!
Dj GiBBy
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by Dj GiBBy »

ow does it works, i doesn't get it..
Cheffrey
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by Cheffrey »

Dear Sirs,
Please help. Have tried everything I can think of. Stage ape Spider Derby 8 channel.

Set the dip switches on the rear to the value of the light in your DMX (channel 1& 2 in FS, which would be dip 1 & 9 on this 8 ch light). I believe?

From Stage ape website (not on paper delivered with lights which was different)
Ch#1 Motor
Ch#2 Master dim 0-255 dim-bright
Ch#3 Strobe 0-255 slow-fast
Ch#4 Red 0-255
Ch#5 Green 0-255
Ch#6 Blue 0-255
Ch#7 White 0-255
Ch#8 When slider is up puts light into sound active mode. (cancels out all DMX functions when on)

Question? In fixture creator I have set the Strobe and color channels #4-#7. However, there is no place to set channel #8. When add/remove fixture, checking the box to allow fixture sound active mode.

All I want is to be able to set these derby lights to sound active. Set up sequence to place in cue to turn on and use blackout to turn them off. Seems pretty simple, but getting real frustrated. Been trying everything.

Got the Stax slimpar 64 led's to work :) but now need help

Cheffrey
Cheffrey
Just started using FS

Post by Cheffrey »

Oh yah. Per dip switch calculator Channel #1 is dip #1 and Channel #2 is dip #1 & #4. lamp is master dim on channel #2 (see above), but does not turn light on. Will try channel setting on paper got with light, which are as follows;

Ch #1 Motor
Ch#2 Strobe
Ch#3 red
Ch#4 green
Ch #5 blue
Ch#6 White
Ch#7
0-10 works from Ch1 to Ch5
11-23 Au01
23-35 Au02
36-48 Au03
244-255 Au10 sound effects
Ch#8 LED running speed 0-255

Any help I can get?
djSupport

Post by djSupport »

To activate sound mode you could set a macro all you would need to write as the formula would be CH08=255
255 being the value you need to start sound activated control (I'm new to macros so I think this is how you do it!) where it says show in that is where you want the macro button to click appear....
Cheffrey
Just started using FS

Post by Cheffrey »

I somehow crashed Freestyler trying to add the macro for sound active on channel 8 to the derby light? Had to download 3.4.6 as I couldn't function in program. Lost my fixtures, as I had to delete the bad fixture file I had created. Starting over again.
seattle_mike2000
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: mishagrin

Post by seattle_mike2000 »

any luck? can you shear the fixture file?
thanks!
mike.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”