These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fun Generation LED Diamond Dome RGBW 4 in 1

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Nielsw1983
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Fun Generation LED Diamond Dome RGBW 4 in 1

Post by Nielsw1983 »

Hi guys,

I'm a total noob at creating fixtures, so I am hoping somebody can help me out.

I am looking for a fixture file for the Fun Generation LED Diamond Dome RGBW 4 in 1.

Maybe somebody has it or maybe somebody can help me out creating one? I would be thankful forever!! I found the manual online. It's a bundled manual for all versions, but I have the RGBW 4 in 1 version. The DMX chart starts at page 37 to page 39.

Link to manual:
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/12531 ... =37#manual

Kind regards,

Niels

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Fun Generation LED Diamond Dome RGBW 4 in 1

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please do give it a try. You can export it and upload the exported fixture to this thread. We will take a look at it and give you feedback. It is always good to learn how to create fixtures as there may not be someone available to do it in the time frame you need it.

I've attached a picture you can download to the Freestyler/Fixtures directory for use in the fixture file. It is a .zip file so you will need to unzip it after you download it.

Start the Fixture Creator
Click Custom
Type Thomann in the Manufacturer
Type Diamond Dome 4 in 1 as the Fixture name
Click in the Fixt. Picture
Find the dowloaded picture in the list on the right (type Thomann in the Search bar and click Search)
Click on the picture name
Type 4 in the Total Channels
Type 1 in 1st colorch.
Type 18 in n colors [next to 1st colorch]
Type 2 in the Strobe ch. [middle of right hand section]
Type 9 in low box
Type 255 in high box
Freestyler will fill in the med box
Type 0 in the off box
Click on the Channel description tab
Next to channel 3 type Programme speed
Next to channel 4 type Rotation speed

Now for the fun part:
Click on the 1st colorwheel tab
-- this is where you enter the DMX values for the channel 1 colors and functions. You also enter a picture that represents the color(s) or funtion. You need to refer to the user manual for the this (I've uploaded a PDF of the manual for your convenience)--

Type 0 in the first cell under DMX
Type black in the search box [upper right corner]
Click Search
Scroll the search results and locate the blackout.gif
Click the first picture cell
Click on the blackout.gif in the search results

Type 10 in the second cell under DMX
Type red in the search box
Click Search
Scroll the search results. You will see a lot of red .bmp files
Click on the second picture cell
Click on a .bmp file. [try several until you find one you like]

--do this for the rest of the DMX values. Do not try to search for multi color, just search for a single color - the multi color .bmps will also be found--

-- for All colours try rainbow --
-- for sound search sound, choose the one you like, my favorite is sound.bmp --
-- for auto search auto, choose the one you like, my favorite is Misc_Text_ Auto.gif --

Click on File in the upper left hand corner of the menu
Click on Save As
Please prefix the Freestyler generated file name with the manufacturer - Thomann
Click Save

You're done!

Now you can start Freestyler and add the fixture to the Freestyler Workspace from the Freestyler Setup Add/Remove fixtures window. Note that if you already had Freestyler running then you will need to right click in the Fixtures list and click on Refresh list or you will not find your new fixture.

Programming note - click on the top menu item Window =-> All. One of the windows that will open is the Color window. To select a color or function just click on the one you want.

Good luck
Have fun
Please keep us updated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nielsw1983
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Nielsw1983 »

Thanks, this made it a lot easier, since the examples I found were all different kind of effects and movingheads. When finsihed I'll post the fixture here as well.
arcader82
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by arcader82 »

Hat jemand eine fixture für mich! Danke

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”