These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

20CentZ XXc007 (RED+GREEN laser)

IceSocket
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96j
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

20CentZ XXc007 (RED+GREEN laser)

Post by IceSocket »

This is the 20CentZ RED+GREEN laser with the model number XXc007 printed on the front panel. Everything is controlled from the macro panel, but I've also added the images to the gobo channels so the current pattern will show up on the Freestyler desktop. This is a pretty large build since all the patterns (gobos) has been drawn, 72 in total.

This is a low-cost, low-quality laser, imported directly from China (subject to rebranding when sold elsewhere). It uses 40mW green + 80mW red laser diodes on the same mirrors, so the beams always move togheter.
20Centz_laser.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

davopcdj
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 5124r
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: 20CentZ XXc007 (RED+GREEN laser)

Post by davopcdj »

the lazer i have sounds like the 1 u discribe how do i go about setting it up
remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: 20CentZ XXc007 (RED+GREEN laser)

Post by remco_k »

davopcdj;
Please start your own topic for this.
And if you do, make a complete problem description of what is not working for you. Tell us what you have tried, what fixture you are using (brand and model). If neccesary attach an fixture file (*.pff) to your post.

Just asking us for help with no info, is not the way to go.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl

Return to “Lasers”