These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Generic Chinese 8ch 7*10 watt RGBW Par "GBGS" brand

NaughtyMonkeyDJ
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: @naughtymonkeydj

Generic Chinese 8ch 7*10 watt RGBW Par "GBGS" brand

Post by NaughtyMonkeyDJ »

Just received my par/uplight cans from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/GBGS-Super-Bright ... B00QLPHJIE and created a profile for them. These are the 8/5 channel pars with 7x10 watt RGBW LED. There are a few others listed I presume are Alibaba under different names. They look pretty worthless in 5 channel mode, so I created an 8 channel profile with macros for the tricky channel 6 modes and corresponding Gobos for the Static Color & Auto Color Changing/Fade In/Fade Out/Jump Change. Let me know if there was anything you wanted to add. I wish there were a way to dim them in "Sound Activate - Jump" mode because they are BRIGHT. I frequently busk with an override in sound active in my own show. These are almost too bright for uplights in that mode. Great for stage use though. Enjoy.

Update: tested, and edited the photo so it's a pretty transparent GIF 60x60. April 28,2016

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41oN3AhH5qL.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NaughtyMonkeyDJ on May 2nd, 2016, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NaughtyMonkeyDJ
Just started using FS

Re: Generic Chinese 8ch 7*10 watt RGBW Par "GBGS" brand

NaughtyMonkeyDJ
Just started using FS

I also have a question: after testing this, the master dimmer fade in/fade out works perfectly. I don't know why!!!

Does the master control use the word "dimmer" in a channel to tag it into the master? Confused.
NaughtyMonkeyDJ
Just started using FS

I have received also from Amazon the "Eyeyourlife" similar fixture, which has a slightly different profile!

Attached are the .pdf for this fixture, and the Eyeyourlife modded .pff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rudylara1970
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by rudylara1970 »

These look to be pretty much what I have, so I'm hoping this will help - how do I incorporate what you've created into FS?

Return to “Generic”