These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Stairville RoboHead X-3 LED

dorrimoldi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Film

Stairville RoboHead X-3 LED

Post by dorrimoldi »

Hello,
I have a RoboHead X-3 LED by Stairville, which has 3 axis, but i cannot find the fixtures for it in the library.

It uses uses 16 DMX channels. Please have a look here: http://images.thomann.de/pics/prod/253248_manual.pdf (or see the attachment)

Where can I find the fixture for this Sairville RoboHead X-3 LED for the library? I've tried using "Fixture Creator", but I do not know where I can set the Pan1/2/Tilt speed channel and above all how to assign the Pan2 using the FreeStyler FixtureCreator in order to properly create/control this fixture in FS.

Can anyone help me? It will be extremely appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Stairville RoboHead X-3 LED

Post by Spirit »

Take a look at this tutorial and it solves all your problems.

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... d_fixtures

It's the Freestyler wiki and you can find alot more Info about freestyler here.
But if you stil have problems you can ask.

/Spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
dorrimoldi
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Film

Re: Stairville RoboHead X-3 LED

Post by dorrimoldi »

WOW!!!! You are the man!!! Thank you. It seems to be the solution... I will learn from that page and I will try to create the fixture.

Thank you SO much!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “Stairville”